Chicken, potatoes, mushrooms - bake in the oven, isn't it a wonderful dinner? The cooking recipe is quite simple and will not take much time, and after such a baked chicken, you will have only positive impressions!
- chicken 1 kg 400 g;
- potatoes 8 pcs;
- Champignon 300 g;
- onions 2 pcs;
- a mixture of peppers;
- salt, other spices according to your taste;
- baking sleeve.
Cooking baked chicken in the oven:
1. Prepare the bird as usual: hold it over the fire, free it from the entrails, wash it, dry it with napkins.
2. The first step of the recipe is to rub the chicken on top and inside with salt, pepper, turmeric and other spices. Rub in more salt. Leave the chicken to soak for at least 2 hours. During this time, juice will stand out.
3. Then the chicken should be fried in a pan until golden brown in heated refined vegetable oil.
4. Next, according to the chicken recipe in the oven, prepare the mushrooms: wash with a brush and cut into large slices.
5. Lightly fry the chopped onion in vegetable oil, then add the mushrooms and simmer until the liquid evaporates.
6. Peel and cut the potatoes into large slices, add salt, pepper and lightly fry in a hot skillet in vegetable oil. We move on to the next step in the recipe for baking chicken in the oven.
7. Mix potatoes with mushrooms.
8. Fill the chicken with the filling and place it in the baking sleeve. Lay the rest of the filling next to it. Tie the sleeve on both sides and place in the oven.
9. Fry the chicken in the oven until clear juice appears. We choose the time based on the weight of the chicken: 1 kg of weight - 1 hour.
Thus, we cook the chicken in the oven for 1 hour 40 minutes.
The chicken in the oven with potatoes and mushrooms is ready, you can put it on a dish.
Today you learned the recipe for how easy it is to cook chicken in the oven with potatoes and mushrooms.